So wrong, it’s gotta be right! They almost lost me in the silliness of Luke and Leia dancing to We Are Family, but Amadala performing I Will Survive with Darth Vader brought things back to the sublimely ridiculous.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Chewbacca, Club Cool, collateral damage, Darth Vader, Disney, Disney Parks, Disney-MGM Studios, Disneyland Resort, EPCOT Center, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, Mike Wazowski, movie trailers, star wars, Star Wars Weekends, Stormtrooper, Toy Story Mania, walt disney world
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Opting Out of RFIDs at Walt Disney World
- Mickey Mouse Disco Album
- Ever Wonder What Disney Cast Members Make?
- Porn Accidentally Played on Disney Channel
- Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Build Your Own Lightsaber: A Brief Tour
- Hey, Where's Perry? Platypus Papercraft on Deviant Arts
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Shannan on Mickey Mouse Logo Clouds
- GD on Religious Skywriting over Walt Disney World
- Chris Jordan on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Aiyana on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- thisfloridalife on Should Disney Celebrate Oswald’s 85th?
- Jennifer on Should Disney Celebrate Oswald’s 85th?
- Matt on Should Disney Celebrate Oswald’s 85th?
- Jennifer on Walt Disnizzle Mixtape!
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.