Students Treated for Chlorine Gas Exposure at Disneyland Paris Resort

7 Jun

From the BBC News:

Eleven pupils from an Aberdeen secondary school are recovering after being overcome by chlorine gas during a trip to Paris, BBC Scotland can reveal.

The city council said the children from Bridge of Don Academy were using the swimming pool at their hotel on Wednesday evening when they fell ill.

Three children were taken to hospital from the Disneyland Paris complex with breathing difficulties.

A council spokesman said all the children were now “fit and well”.

The  incident took place at the My Travels Explorers hotel.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: