Well, that’s not entirely true. The truth is more like this: I spent the weekend on a little getaway with my husband and our newly adopted seven-year-old pug, and after one night at home to re-pack my suitcase I’m now off on business travel in Austin, Texas. I promise you I am trying to do my part to keep Austin weird.
Having discovered the 531 unread items in my blogreader, I thought I’d give you all a random sampling of what catches my eye as I work my way through it. Kinda random, but isn’t that just what you love about me anyway?
- Hochberg et al have posted lots of great information about Star Wars Weekends over at StudiosCentral.com, but what post do you think caught my eye first? Merch, of course! I’m kinda liking the shirt with the Stormtrooper eating a Mickey Bar.
- ThemePark Insider has a poll about beer in theme parks. I do believe those who enjoy “drinking around the world” at Epcot should get over there pronto.
- This new WALL-E video clip (Hat tip: Disney Blog) is almost as cute as my sweet little pug dog. Not quite, though.
- BoingBoing always has cool Star Wars stuff, which is why I wasn’t surprised to find a steampunk R2D2 shirt there. Damn. Oh, and this funny picture of Stormtroopers and London cops.
- While we’re talking Star Wars, the Main Street Gazette has great scans of The Star Wars Portfolio.
- Davelandblog has 1967 pictures of Twiggy at Disneyland. How absolutely mod! I wanna ride the Skyway with Twiggy!
Oh man, I still have 287 unread items . . . but I’m toast. Good night everybody!