I do so wish I could be at Walt Disney World this weekend! Not only is it the kickoff of Star Wars Weekends, but it’s also the annual Gay Days celebration. The best I can do is to be there in spirit! So, today’s Jentasmic! column at Studios Central gives you a little glimpse into what it’s like to live in my queer little world, and to watch the occasional flame war that erupts over Gay Days in our little Disney fan community.
- Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Build Your Own Lightsaber: A Brief Tour
- Fan Art: Retro Disney Pinup Girls
- The Hero, The Leader, The God
- Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Thurl Ravenscroft as Darth Vader: Donnie and Marie Star Wars Sketch
- DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- selldw on “Hawaiian” American Girl? May I Nominate Lilo Instead?
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.