It would be even cooler if the chart had names associated with each position, but it’s pretty awesome as-is. It also raises some interesting questions. Like, what exactly is the “Morgue,” over on the Management side? (The answer can be found in the comments, over at Neatorama.
- Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Ewok Village in Costa Rica . . . Who Knew?
- Epiphone Releases Pirates of the Carribean Les Paul Guitar
- Seven Dwarfs Say Buy War Bonds!
- WALL-E Builders Group
- Creepy, Borderline-NSFW Disney Chinese Underwear Ad
- 1943 Disney Organizational Chart
- selldw on “Hawaiian” American Girl? May I Nominate Lilo Instead?
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.