Wow, FoodieDani’s just given me the E for Excellent blog award! Man, I’m gonna have to make more room on that trophy shelf.
So now once again I have the opportunity to pass this award along to others…and this time, I’m gonna focus on some excellent Disney-related blogs. I’m guessing y’all read these too…so please join me in congratulating them on their excellence!
- Daveland Blog – makes me feel like I’m 10 years old, back at Disneyland for the first time!
- Disney Gossip – it doesn’t publish often, but when it does, it’s often quite catty.
- Grumpy’s Hollow – featuring the most incredibly detailed (and illustrated) trip reports you ever need.
- Kevin Kidney – woo hoo! Vintage Disneyland ads!
- My Life on the WDW D-List – am I biased here because she’s my BFF? Who knows? Who cares?
- The Disney Blog – if I’ve been out of touch, and just need to be sure I didn’t miss any pressing Disney news, this is the one blog I check.
- Imaginerding – Currently amusing me with live photo updates from Walt Disney World, and an endless source of information about Disney books.
- Your Souvenir Guide – Could there be such a thing as a hipster’s Disney blog? If so, this is it.
I also cannot resist a shout to Collateral Damage, written by Mr. Broke Hoedown, who inspired me to start blogging in the first place. And hey, come to think of it, I’m interviewing him about Disney war cartoons on next week’s episode of Those Darn Cats, so if you’re a military history buff you might wanna check it out (it should be online October 8).