- we ultimately do not choose who we are, we can only choose whether to embrace or resist.
- I do not know how the story ends.
- pleasure and joy are important parts of the spiritual journey.
- it is not in my child’s best interests to be sheltered from every possible frustration.
- love is not enough, but it is in fact an essential ingredient.
And hey, while I’m mentioning Mr. Broke Hoedown, I cannot resist shamelessly plugging this week’s Those Darn Cats, which features a discussion with Mr. BH about the World War II propoganda and entertainment videos in the DVD Walt Disney Treasures: On the Front Lines.