I will confess, I’d almost taken MouseSurplus out of my RSS reader. Yes I do love the Alice in Wonderland pillowcases from the Grand Floridian that I picked up at MagicMeets, and I’m still proud of the handbag I made for my BFF with fabric from the Beach Club…but I was growing bored of listings for Remy in a jar, and those Disney Channel show posters, and the unreleased September 11 pins.
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Disney Hipster Meme
- Free Print and Play Disney Board Games and More!
- Please Stand Clear of the Doors
- Naked Senior Citizens Singing Verdi Opera in Mickey Mouse Masks
- World War Two Era Mickey Mouse Gas Mask
- Phantom Manor: Best. Mansion. Ever.
- selldw on “Hawaiian” American Girl? May I Nominate Lilo Instead?
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.