Is it temporary? Or just on a trial run? I dunno, but I want to give it a try. There’s a new “Dining Experience” product at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which includes preferred seating for my favorite evening show at Walt Disney World. This week’s Jentasmic! column at StudiosCentral has my take on whether this package is worth a shot.
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Disney Hipster Meme
- Free Print and Play Disney Board Games and More!
- Please Stand Clear of the Doors
- Naked Senior Citizens Singing Verdi Opera in Mickey Mouse Masks
- World War Two Era Mickey Mouse Gas Mask
- Phantom Manor: Best. Mansion. Ever.
- selldw on “Hawaiian” American Girl? May I Nominate Lilo Instead?
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.