Yeah, I know that title might land this straight in your spam filter. But it’s true! The new Disney Baby collection that many of us Disney fans got email about this morning includes skin care products for new moms, including Bounce Back Bust Butter. And I find this hilarious.
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Donald Duck on Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Is the Epcot Wand Coming Down?
- Vintage Walt Disney Cartoon: Alice's Egg Plant (1925)
- Star Wars Roundup
- Hey, Where's Perry? Platypus Papercraft on Deviant Arts
- 1943 Walt Disney Cartoon: "Education for Death"
- selldw on “Hawaiian” American Girl? May I Nominate Lilo Instead?
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.