Yeah, I know that title might land this straight in your spam filter. But it’s true! The new Disney Baby collection that many of us Disney fans got email about this morning includes skin care products for new moms, including Bounce Back Bust Butter. And I find this hilarious.
- Hey, Where's Perry? Platypus Papercraft on Deviant Arts
- Cognitive Dissonance: WALL-E at Disney Store Champs-Elysées
- Mickey Mouse Disco Album
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- xkcd: Han Solo Ad Libs
- All Your Jokes Are Belong to Us
- Creepy, Borderline-NSFW Disney Chinese Underwear Ad
- DIY: Make Your Own Jungle Cruise Playhouse
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- oneyunker on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.