Of course, any HSM fan will notice the other funny thing about this badly-translated item from Engrish.com is that Gabrielle is not the person on this page most likely to comment on the likability of jazz squares. Puh-leeze.
- Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
- Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Hey, Where's Perry? Platypus Papercraft on Deviant Arts
- Hello Kitty Theme Park Coming to China
- Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Porn Accidentally Played on Disney Channel
- Hidden Mickey Ears in Hello Kitty Tattoo?
- Gorgeous Vintage Disneyland Monorail Photos
- selldw on “Hawaiian” American Girl? May I Nominate Lilo Instead?
- bg86 on Feminist Analysis of Disney Princesses
- Jennifer on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Tiffany on Say, Can Anybody Spare 20,275 Disney Movie Rewards Points?
- Snowy on Guerrilla Art: Mr. and Mr. Disney Wedding Pins
- Mike on DIY RFID-Blocking Duct Tape Wallet
- Cédric on Disneyland Paris: Beautiful, and Flawed
- callaghanjasonj on Any Evidence of Beverly in Italy?
Haven’t Had Enough?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.